Farming will never be sustainable if farmers can’t get a fair price for their produce. This section covers a farmer’s rights vis a vis buyers and provides resources for establishing fair prices and fair marketing agreements.
Pages in this section
- Fair Prices
- In order to get a fair price, you need to know your costs.
- Customer Relationships
- Community relationships are a key strategy for financial success: farmers need customers to be loyal through the hard times and to pay the actual costs of producing food.
- AJP Standards for Buyers & Contracts
- AJP standards for buyers’ relationships with farmers.
- Resources on Contracts & Agreements
- General guidance on entering into contracts with buyers.