If you’re new to the toolkit, here are some of our most popular resources to get you going.
Pages in this section
- Standards of Fairness
- Learn what’s in the Food Justice Certification standards, a gold standard for fair labor and fair trade practices. The rest of the toolkit will help you implement the practices and policies they describe.
- Farm Employee Handbook
- Our model handbook for farm employees is our most popular resource, helping you communicate your policies, commitments, and expectations to your employees.
- Health & Safety Plan
- FJC standards require employers to have a plan to address safety hazards in the workplace and train employees in that plan.
- Living Wages
- How much does a person need to earn to live a life of basic dignity? Resources for calculating a living wage.
- Healthy Relationships
- Some of our favorite resources to help you re-imagine relationships on and around the farm.